Adsense

Friday, December 25, 2015

Winterize Your Beauty with Adore Me x theFabulosa

Hi Pandas!

Merry Christmas!


Adore Me is a startup company based in New York but has come across US and Europe offering affordable yet fashionable and comfortable ​lingerie sets​ and pieces for everyone. This company promises perfect fitting and beautiful lingerie wear without sacrificing comfort in every piece. They are easily accessible online and also offers memberships. Their collection ranges from sleepwear, corsets to plus size lingerie wear.


And in this blog post, while being able to introduce to you my dear readers some of their beautiful pieces, I will as well include makeup looks that will perfectly complement these sets. These looks might help you transform your lovely fall palettes and lip colors to something appropriate for winter. 

When I think about winter makeup, I automatically think of glitters, shimmers and glosses that in a way reflects the glitz and glam of the snow and decorations perfect for the holiday season! So in this blog I will introduce you makeup pieces that will winterize your fall makeup! :)

1. Red Inspiration

Fall is all about the plums and deep reds and I found that a perfect transition lip color from fall to winter is the NYX MATTE LIPSTICK in MERLOT as it has this perfect shade of warm red thant embodies a gradation effect of deep red to bright red!


2. Natalie

Now, this look reminds me a lot of Queen Elsa from the famous movie, Frozen. This makeup look shows the use of a beautiful violet and orange-bronze shimmer eyeshadow from BH COSMETICS ITSJUDYTIME PALETTE


3. Girly Inspiration

This third look is actually an inspiration makeup from our Miss Universe 2015, Pia Wurtzbach and before doing a separate blog about this look I thought that the salmon color from this set is perfectly represented in this makeup look. The matte eyeshadow colors are from BH COSMETICS ITSJUDTYME PALETTE and lips are from ELF COSMETICS MATTE LIP COLOR in NATURAL paired with an ELF COSMETICS LIP GLOSS in SAYSSY SOCIAL :)


4. Pumpkin Spice Inspiration

This look is the perfect definition of neutral since my chosen colors are pretty bland but I added a twist by adding the perfect liquid liner from NYX COSMETICS which is their LIQUID CRYSTAL LINER in CRYSTAL SILVER. It added life to the look while it was paired with my NYX COSMETICS CREAMY LIPSTICK in REA over my MILANI EASYLINER FOR LIPS in COCOMO. 


5. Wilhemina

This is actually my favorite from the bunch as it reminds me much of the pine trees for its rich dark and warm green color. I used my ELF COSMETICS 32 PIECE EYESHADOW PALETTE in EVERYDAY for all the shimmer eyeshadow in this look!


This just goes to show that you do not necessarily need to buy a bunch of new products to transform your fall makeup picks to winter. Basic pieces are enough with a little play of mix and match to achieve your desired winterized makeup looks!

To visit the Adore Me site here is the link: Adore Me

I hope you liked this post!
Please don't forget to subscribe, share and comment!

-theFabulosa