Adsense

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Simple Makeup :)

Heyy-lo pandas!

Simple makeup using gold, I'm liking gold. :) A great makeup look for starters, safe and neutral. You can wear it at any time of the day. 

Without further Adieu...

1. Prep your face with a basic foundation/concealer routine and fill in your brows.

2. Fill in your lids with a yellow-gold eyeshadow or any eyeshadow your prefer, I would like to suggest earth-toned colors.



3. Get taupe or any neutral colored eyeshadow and apply it all over your crease. This would add more dimension for your simple makeup. :)




4. With the same neutral eyeshadow, apply it on the outer lower lash line.


5. And the yellowish-gold on the inner corner. This will help in brightening your eyes so you won't look tired. :)

I used my Dollface cosmetics shadow palette.

6. Apply a thin line of eye liner as well apply a thin liner on the lower outer corner of your eyes.

7. Generous amount of your favorite mascara. :) I'm using a typical Revlon waterproof mascara.

8. Then, pink blush and lips. I'm using Mac for powder then Revlon for my lips.

Viola!! Simple isn't it?