Adsense

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How to apply an Eyeliner? - Eyeliner Basics 1 :)

Heyya pandas!

Note: The information in this blog is based from experience and some research. It is meant to be a suggestive entry for all the makeup junkies, soon to be makeup junkies or anyone who wants to learn something about makeup. :)

This is a request from my friend Belle. She asked me to do an entry teaching eyeliner application so I decided to add some more details regarding eyeliners.

I remember experimenting with an eyeliner the first time and I know most of us experience that eye twitching feeling because we are afraid that the pencil eyeliner will poke our eyes and it will bleed heavily and we will get blind. (I hope you get me hahaha) But don't worry you'll get used to it and then the eye twitching will fade away. :)))

So...

Let me share to you something that I have learned over the course of my makeup-applying-hobby. One of the first things you will have to learn is how to work with eyeliners. You can go from bare to bold with just a quick flick of an eyeliner. I'm going to give you basic information, tips and some techniques when it comes to eyeliners.

Here's a swatch of the three!


Application

The first time you will be applying an eyeliner I would suggest that you use a pencil eyeliner first. It gives you more control than using a liquid eyeliner. You can always experiment if you already mastered eyeliner application later on. :) It took me awhile to get used to liquid liner application I always end up having something on my lids because I accidentally blinked so hard. :))

My favorite way is through a liner brush and a black eyeshadow. :)



Some people stretch their eyes like so. They do this so they can achieve a straighter application or to achieve a perfect line but I wouldn't suggest you do this all the time because I think it causes wrinkles and usually in my experience the results gets more different than not doing the stretch. Well. you can do it if you find this as the most comfortable way to apply your eyeliner.

You would always want to start on the inner corner and go through the outer corner, it's just that easy! :)

1.

2.

3. 

and continuing to do simple cat eye...


4.


5.

VIOLA!!!


As you can see this is Part 1 so I'll have Part 2 posted days from now and there I will talk something about techniques, tips and some different look for eyeliners. 

I hope you liked it!
Please don't forget to subscribe, share and comment. :)

-theFABULOSA